Forums - Processor Architecture

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Processor Architecture
KingCobra
Posted: Fri, 2016-02-19 15:46

I just got started with exploration of Hexagon DSP world and I have no clue which Processor Architecture to use for generating code for the DSPs that are in Snapdragon 820. I am lead to believe that the DSPs in Snapdragon 820 are Hexagon 680s. But when I look at the block diagram for APQ8096 (yet another name for Snapdragon820?) they are being referred to as HVX-512. What should be the tool setting for this processor? V60?  Thanks for any help.

• Up0
  • Down0
jollystark29
Posted: Sat, 2019-11-02 00:01

In processor architecture there are brief of it's basic components and basic operations. each and every processor has its own architecture and has different assembly language for view programming. i have gone through facebook for more information.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.