Forums - Looking for documentation

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Looking for documentation
mlevro
Posted: Fri, 2016-01-29 02:44

Hello.

I just received 2 of the Snapdragon Flight boards and need to know where to find the repositories for the full system build (drivers, kernel, utilities, etc.)

Where do I find the Snapdragon 801 documentation?

How does one flash the board?  Are there binaries to restore the factory image?  I read somewhere about a factory reset but found no documentation on how to invoke it ...

Anyone using Gstreamer with the attached cameras?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

• Up0
  • Down0
eastwoodsea
Posted: Wed, 2016-05-11 17:30

Hello Mark,

I just received mine too and am having the questions as you did five months ago. Did you find the answers? Would you mind sharing what you found?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.