Forums - Hexagon SDK 5.5.0.1 example error

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hexagon SDK 5.5.0.1 example error
mikhail.mayers
Posted: Tue, 2024-04-09 10:05

Hello, I am trying to run the dspqueue example on a QRB5165 with an Ubuntu operating system. 

Following the example instructions, I built all executables and moved file to board.

I ran ./dspqueue_sample and am met with error when running:

ERROR 0xffffffff: FastRPC Capability API failed. Falling back to signed pd.Attempting to run on signed PD on domain 3
DSP session open failed: 0xffffffff
ERROR 0xffffffff: Test FAILED

What is this error, and why is this not working? Did I miss a step?

Best,
Mikhail
  • Up0
  • Down0
gnadupal
Posted: Thu, 2024-04-25 02:22

Hi mikhail.mayers, 

dspqueue example is not supported on QRB5165. Please refer to the feature matrix in SDK documentation to know the examples that are compatible with specific targets.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.