Forums - QACT ERROR: Cannot connect to target from QPST

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
QACT ERROR: Cannot connect to target from QPST
ramesh.nagapuri
Posted: Wed, 2021-08-11 07:21

Hi, 

I installed QPST (2.7.496) and QACT (7.4) in my PC.  APQ8098 development board is connected to PC.  In QPST, device APQ8098 is detected on COM4. But in QACT, when I click on "connect to device" on UI, getting error messaged displayed as 

" cannot connect a target device from QPST.                                                                                                                                                                                                        [CMD_GET_TARGETVERSION] Error while executing command. No response received from phone                                                                                          CMD_GET_TARGETVERSION[0x1]: CMD Length: 0x0 Payload: "

Followed the below steps to create and push new module and tried to connet to device to calibrate

1. Update the ACDB (Audio Calibration Database) with details of custom topology containing new module

2. Pushing the module to Target

3. Conduct real time calibration of the audio module

Please help me in resolving the issue.

Below are the QACT logs.

Logging started at 08/11/2021 19:05:05by QACTLauncher Version = 7.4.4.2 in QACT_v7.4.4.2_08_11_2021190505.log
[19:07:46] [ConnectionManager] Information: MSMConnectionPlugin: Found device count  1
[19:07:46] [ThesyconUSBTransporter] Information: No connected device is detected.
[19:07:46] [Kymera_ConnectionPlugin] Critical: Please set the KalAccess DLL path
[19:07:46] [Profiler] Information: Started profiling Connection
[19:07:46] [Logger] Warning: Logger already initialized
[19:07:50] [LicenseManager] Information: Reading License...
[19:07:50] [LicenseManager] Information: License read successfully
[19:07:51] [Profiler] Information: Time to Connection : 00:0:4:659 [hh:mm:ss:ms] 
[19:07:51] [MSMConnectionPlugin] Information: Trying to connect to phone: APQ8098 on port COM4
[19:07:51] [MSMConnectionPlugin] Information: Connected to phone: APQ8098 on port COM4
[19:07:51] [MSMConnectionPlugin] Information: [CheckConnectionThread] Started thread.
[19:07:51] [MSMConnectionPlugin] Error: [CMD_GET_TARGETVERSION] Error while executing command. No response received from phone
CMD_GET_TARGETVERSION[0x1]: CMD Length: 0x0 Payload: 
[19:07:51] [MSMConnectionPlugin] Information: [CheckConnectionThread] Received stop thread event.
[19:07:51] [MSMConnectionPlugin] Information: [CheckConnectionThread]Closing thread
[19:07:51] [MSMConnectionPlugin] Information: Disconnected from phone.

Please see the error message displayed when click on "Connect To Device"   in the screenshot. QPST is detected the device here see.

Thanks in advance
Ramesh Nagapuri
  • Up0
  • Down0
shensihan8
Posted: Mon, 2024-04-15 19:31

I encountered the same problem, how did you solve it? Thanks!

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.