Forums - Running CAPI V2 examples on target

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Running CAPI V2 examples on target
naveen.francis
Posted: Mon, 2018-03-05 07:43

Hi,

The 'QACT Lite : Testing the Audio Module on Target' describes the procedure to run the examples on target. The .so file that is generated for the examples are file based, and I am wondering what change needs to be made to accept input from ADM before the .so is generated. I'm not sure if any change needs to be made. I tried running the gain example on target but there is no output generated. Any pointers appreciated.

Regards,

Naveen

• Up0
  • Down0
c_mtharu
Posted: Wed, 2018-03-14 00:58

Hi Naveen,

No changes are required to be made, you can build example and follow the steps mentioned in doc.

<SDK>/docs/Audio/audio_target_testing_qact.html

You can see in logs, whether the module is invoked and loaded properly - check module id or example details in Minidm or logcat logs.

You can observe increase in volume in live audiowhen you loaded this example.

thanks,

tharun

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.