Forums - CAPIV2 functioning

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
CAPIV2 functioning
naveen.francis
Posted: Thu, 2018-02-01 23:38

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how CAPIV2 works, and am a little confused. As per documentation, CAPIV2 is part of the Elite framework, and hence part of the DSP. But how does communication take place between the CPU and DSP take place in this case? The calculator example shows the communication takes place via fastRPC, meaning, memory for dsp processing is allocated by Android. How does it take place in CAPIV2 examples? How is memory allocated, and how does communication between the CPU and DSP take place in CAPIV2?

Regards

• Up0
  • Down0
shiva.charka
Posted: Wed, 2018-02-14 04:24

Hi,
Can someone give details about the elite framework. I am struggling to understand the CAPPIV2.

Also i want to port BeamForming Algorithm on Hexagon DSP. How can i get the audio input data and process using my beamformer algo  and get back my processed output.

Can some one explain the topology of audio communication.

Thanks in advance.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.