Forums - Hexagon IDE simulator

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hexagon IDE simulator
shasnaoui
Posted: Mon, 2016-07-11 09:08

Heyy guys, Is there a tuto that shows how to use the simulator for the hexagon qualcomm ?

or can anyone explain to me ?

i want to implement and test a developped module that apply some function to a normal input audio flow, then send it to the output.

• Up0
  • Down0
chenna
Posted: Mon, 2016-07-11 21:47

For usage of hexagon IDE please refer <HEXAGON_SDK_ROOT>/docs/Environments_Hexagon IDE.html 

For audio examples please refer <HEXAGON_SDK_ROOT>docs/Audio/Examples.html

• Up0
  • Down0
sumeerb
Posted: Mon, 2019-02-11 19:13

Can someone show me a simple hello world example with profiler on a hexagon DSP simulator?

Thanks,

• Up0
  • Down0
Arun
Posted: Fri, 2020-08-14 02:07

Hello

I was trying to build and run benchmark_v65 project with hexagon ide simulator.

But I am getting this error while running the project on simulator

Error creating launch process for --simulated_returnval --usefs hexagon_Debug_dynamic_toolv83_v65 --l2tcm_base 0xd800 --rtos hexagon_Debug_dynamic_toolv83_v65/osam.cfg 

I have followed this Hexagon_SDK/3.4.3/docs/benchmark_v65_simulator_debug.html doc religiously. 

If anyone has any knowledge of how to resolve this issue kindly reply back.

Thanks

Arunabha

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.