Forums - Audio Mixer_paths.xml

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Audio Mixer_paths.xml
theoInUsa
Posted: Tue, 2016-03-08 13:03

Hi.
I wonder if there is anyone who tried mixer_paths.xml to change sound input paths and output paths with a streaming music.

Following is my case.

Phone A <----> Phone B <------ Phone C
Above A, B has a existing phone call going on. And phone C is streaming music to Phone B, and Phone A can hear the music on his end. It is not necessary to play music on Phone B's side, the ultimate goal here is to transfer music from phone C to Phone A.
I tried to chang mixer_paths.xml, like following.

<path name="voice-speaker">
<path name="speaker-lite" />
<ctl name="SLIM RX1 MUX" value="AIF1_PB" />
<ctl name="SLIM RX2 MUX" value="AIF1_PB" />
<ctl name="SLIM_0_RX Channels" value="Two" />
<ctl name="RX2 MIX1 INP1" value="RX1" />
<ctl name="RX3 MIX1 INP1" value="RX2" />
<ctl name="RDAC4 MUX" value="DEM2" />
<ctl name="RDAC5 MUX" value="DEM4" />
<ctl name="LINEOUT1 Volume" value="14" />
<ctl name="LINEOUT2 Volume" value="14" />
</path>

but, it the sound from Phone C still doesn't go to Phone A. I would appreciate if someone can give me a pointer. As a matter of fact, I am not sure what <ctl name="SLIM_0_RX Channels" value="Two" /> or <ctl name="RX2 MIX1 INP1" value="RX1" /> or <ctl name="RDAC4 MUX" value="DEM2" /> means that much.

If this is not the right place please redirect me to a right place.
Thank you.

Theo

• Up0
  • Down0
Sravan
Posted: Mon, 2016-11-21 21:22

Hi ,

I assume the mixer_path.xml is on Phone B , you haven't mentioned Tx(capturing part) from phone C.

And

<ctl name="SLIM_0_RX Channels" value="Two" />  ==> 2 slim rx ( speaker playback)of 0 has been enabled.

Other commands even I am not sure, But Mux will select one DME2 channel among multiple DAC4 inputs.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.