Forums - How to push appi_gain onto target platform

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
How to push appi_gain onto target platform
rukustaff
Posted: Wed, 2015-11-04 10:20

I am using the Intrinsyc Open-Q SOM with APQ8084 Snapdragon Processor.  Also I am using the Hexagon SDK 2.0 Eclipse software.  I followed some examples to get the appi_gain program and the appi_gain_test and was able to run it on the simulator on the Hexagon SDK.  

Now I am trying to get the program to run directly on the APQ8084 target platform, but I do not know how to proceed.  I need to get a basic audio loop back working, utilizing the Hexagon aDSP.  Any help would be appreciated. 

• Up0
  • Down0
HarshaJK
Posted: Tue, 2022-09-20 00:04

You can follow the instructions documented for the calculator example. It basically uses the "adb push" commands to send the *.so files to the target.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.