Forums - Doc Eratta

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Doc Eratta
kmcdowell
Posted: Fri, 2015-07-31 10:33

I'm using an Intrinsyc APQ8084 (a Snapdragon 805) dev board running Android 4.4.2

I been following along with the example in the Hexagon DSP docs and arrived at this point in the documentation

examplefile:///C:/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/2.0/docs/Voice/capi_v2_gain_walkthrough.html

The commands called for here result in all file copies being overwritten in a single adsp file, which is probably no what was intended.

adb push examples/voice/hexagon_Debug_dynamic/ship/capi_v2_gain.so /system/lib/rfsa/adsp
adb push lib/voice/voiceproc/voiceproc.json /system/lib/rfsa/adsp
adb push lib/voice/voiceproc/voiceproc_rx.so /system/lib/rfsa/adsp
adb push lib/voice/voiceproc/voiceproc_tx.so /system/lib/rfsa/adsp

That aside the following steps of signing the binaries make calls to a 'getserial' command.

I've installed it by pushing the respective .apk, but no joy, running the command by itself appears to fail with no adb shell response.

Is there another location from which the serial can be extracted?

• Up0
  • Down0
kmcdowell
Posted: Mon, 2015-08-03 09:30

The stock firmware as shipped by Intrinsyc needs to be updated for getserial to work - don't brick it!!

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.