Forums - V4l2 USB CAM

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
V4l2 USB CAM
fikrat.gasimov
Posted: Thu, 2022-03-24 10:04

Good day,

I have External Usb (v4l2) Cam attached on Qualcomm RB5. After deep investigation, I could not find to create Gstreamer Server with USB cam and then to access it with OpenCV VideoCapture as a client for Preprocessing. Please guide me to create Gstreamer Server based on Usb External Cam and decode it with Video Capture ?

Thanks

Best Regards,

Fikrat Gasimov

• Up0
  • Down0
xtang
Posted: Thu, 2022-05-26 01:06

After usb cam connected, there should be /dev/videoX, then you can create gstreamer with USB cam by

gst-launch-1.0 autovideosrc device=/dev/videoX ! autovideosink

Thanks,

Xiaofeng

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.