Forums - Developement with Android smartphonne

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Developement with Android smartphonne
hterrolle
Posted: Sun, 2021-08-01 03:06

Hi,

First of all i am sorry if it is not the right forum.

I am used to develope application vision on Android with ARM mali smartphonne support using Android Studio.

I would like to know if it is possible to developpe on Android Studio using Adreno GPU.

I alraedy try to use the Android Studio platform with Adreno smartphonne but i am not able to compile my C/C++ OpenCL/OpenGL program.

So i would like what is the procedure to devellope under Adreno smartphonne, if of course this can be done.

I have read quite a lot of page from qualcomm developer but i must agree that i am lost and does not understant where to start.

I also remarke that my libOpenCL.so library comminf from the smartphonne is dated from 01/01/2009 as well as the ligGLES_android.so.

thank for the help.

Regards herve terrolle

• Up0
  • Down0
hterrolle
Posted: Wed, 2021-08-04 03:55

hi,

forget the question i found the way to run OpenCL on my Xiaomi MI10T using adreno 650.

Everything seems to work ;))

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.