Forums - Fastcv Api which matches with opencv divide

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fastcv Api which matches with opencv divide
rchanda
Posted: Tue, 2020-09-01 03:39

Hi Team,

I am not able to find any fastcv api which will match with the opencv divide api. Could anyone suggest me how to implement that or there is any alternative apis which will satisfy "divide(InputArray src1, InputArray src2, OutputArray dst, double scale = 1, int dtype = -1);"

• Up0
  • Down0
rchanda
Posted: Thu, 2020-09-03 02:05

Hi Qualcomm Team, I am completly stuck there from last 2days. I have read somewhere that we can take absolute difference between two image in place divide.  Could any one help me here.

• Up0
  • Down0
jeff4s Moderator
Posted: Thu, 2020-09-03 08:47

Hi,

FastCV doesn't have divide API.

Cheers,

-Jeff

• Up0
  • Down0
rchanda
Posted: Fri, 2020-09-04 00:18

yes Jeff, I have also checked that there is no api like that. Is there any alternative for this Api?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.