Forums - fcvCornerHarrisScoreu8 API doesnot return any corners

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
fcvCornerHarrisScoreu8 API doesnot return any corners
phalgunb
Posted: Thu, 2018-11-01 23:44

Hi,

I have tried to use the API fcvCornerHarrisScoreu8 for corner detection. 

version of fast cv used 1.7.1.

fcvCornerHarrisScoreu8(In_Scale2, SRCWIDTH / 2, SRCHEIGHT / 2, SRCWIDTH / 2, harris, SRCWIDTH / 2, xy, NMAXCORNER, ncorners, CORNERTHRESH, 0.04, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1);

corner threshold used was (1.0/(1 << 23))

I am unable to get any corners detected(i see that ncorners returned is 0 ). Is this API disabled?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Phalgun

• Up0
  • Down0
jeff4s Moderator
Posted: Wed, 2019-01-02 14:05

Hi,

I think some of the parameters were not set correctly.

Please double check the dimension/stride settings and buffer allocation. For the last 7 parameters please try 100, 0.04, 3, 3, 1, 3, 1.

Cheers,

-Jeff

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.