Forums - How can I config data type for using fcvfilter?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
How can I config data type for using fcvfilter?
hyosang.kim
Posted: Tue, 2017-04-11 19:32
I'm looking for using fcvfilter in android. However, I don't get it how config imageformat for fcvfilter.

In FastCV Library API, there are a lot of ImageFormat in fcvImageFormat.
If I want to use RGBA8888 in fcvFilterGaussian5x5s32_v2, how can I set it up for datatype?
What about that I want to use YUV21 or other image format?

ther are example code. I also checked byte alignmemts.

void blur(AndroidBitmapInfo *info, void *srcPixels /*RGBA8888*/, void *dstPixels) {
fcvFilterGaussian5x5s32_v2( srcPixels, info->width, info->height, 0, dstPixels, 0, 0);
}

Should I have to use fcvMemeAlloc and copy the image from java if I want to use fcv? srcPixels and destPixels are alloced in java.

Furtheremore, what is that mean s32, s16, u8 etc? 
How can I figure out that filter API support image format? I can't find it in API doc.

Thanks.
  • Up0
  • Down0
hyosang.kim
Posted: Mon, 2017-04-24 17:26

Still waiting for answer.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.