Forums - Motion Detection using fastcv

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Motion Detection using fastcv
ronakd.patel
Posted: Wed, 2016-08-10 23:16

I am working on Motion detection using fastcv. I have followed below mention steps in order to create motion detection

step 1. Raw data from the Camera are firstly aligned and convert it to grayscale, and blur it 
    fcvFilterGaussian3x3u8();

step 2. Take First Frame.

step 3. Compute the absolute difference between the current frame and First frame.
    fcvAbsDiffu8();

step 4. convert to thresholded image. 
    fcvFilterThresholdu8();

step 5. Dilate the Image.
    fcvFilterDilate3x3u8();

6. Draw the Contours.

i have complete upto step 5 , getting the output as per the motion detection algorithms, as shown in the below API  i apply the source Image data as pFilteringData and i obtain the Dilate Image data in pDilate. which is perfect as per the algorithm.
                                                       fcvFilterDilate3x3u8( pFilteringData, w, h, pDilate );

Now I want to find the contours and draw different color on the white portion of the dilate data, can any one suggest would i proceed , what are the FastCV APIs that i should use and in what order i should use those APIs

• Up0
  • Down0
a.m.divya.barathi
Posted: Mon, 2020-12-07 01:09

Hi

I need to use fastcv motion detection api 
"fcvUpdateMotionHistoryu8s32"

I couldnt find any use case for this api
can u please tell how to use this api and whether this api can be used for the motion detection

Also in the above comment they have used 5 apis for motion detection even.
whether need to follow that or this single api

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.