Forums - Can FastCV be used on Snapdragon Flight?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Can FastCV be used on Snapdragon Flight?
APU
Posted: Wed, 2016-06-22 19:51

As title

I want to use Snapdrgon Flight to develope a drone

https://developer.qualcomm.com/hardware/snapdragon-flight

Since the board has a Snapdragon S801 and an aDSP

I presume FastCV should be able to implement.

However, the tutorial of the official website only mentions the building steps relate to Android system,

but Snapdragon Flight(S801) runs a Linaro system.

Is there anyone who has successfully implemented FastCV on Snapdragon Flight? What should I do?

Other than that, I found an example docuement which I guess has something to do with FastCV after installed "Hexagon SDK 3.0", called "cornerApp".

Does anyone know how to make it work on Snapdragon Flight?

Hexagon SDK 3.0 was required to be installed in order to develope a drone using Sanpdragon Flight,

I suppose some how Snapdragon Flight "does" support FastCV, I just dont know how to achieve it.

Thanks for any help.

• Up0
  • Down0
jeff4s Moderator
Posted: Thu, 2016-06-23 14:10

Hi,

FastCV is not supported in Snapdragon Flight. Currently FastCV is for Android and Windows only.

Cheers,

-Jeff

• Up0
  • Down0
APU
Posted: Thu, 2016-06-23 20:22

That's a sad news to me.

Thank you anyway.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.