Forums - Starting CV project on SBC

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Starting CV project on SBC
tpst
Posted: Fri, 2015-11-06 04:10

I recently got access to an inforce 6540 SBC to do a computer vision project with applications in virtual reality. 

My experience in CV and software in general is just writing code in visual studio on windows with an understanding of the necessary algorithms. Developing on another platform is where I get stuck. The board is running a linaro linux distribution, and I have little to no experience with linux. 

My goal is to do some marker tracking to start with, but I do not know how to begin setting up the project. Should I download an IDE on the board and create an application that way? Or is it better to write the software on a workstation and flash it across somehow (my understanding here is limited, im mostly just repeating words here). 

Apologies for the noob question, but I would appreciate some help to get started. 

• Up0
  • Down0
shengshidianzi
Posted: Fri, 2016-12-23 00:49

If you got access to an inforce single board computer to do a computer vision project with applications in virtual reality. You can go to this site to consult experts, they can help you.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.