Forums - Using fcvFilterGaussian11x11u8 got NULL output

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Using fcvFilterGaussian11x11u8 got NULL output
dancingflamedesert
Posted: Thu, 2015-08-13 07:32

Hi,

I am a newbie to FastCV. I am using fcvFilterGaussian11x11u8 but got NULL output.

Here is a part of my code.

BYTE * I_Bytes = matToBytes(I_ori);  //I_bytes is a byte array

uint8_t * pI_ori = (uint8_t *)I_Bytes;

uint8_t * tempdst = NULL;

fcvFilterGaussian11x11u8(pI_ori, ori_size1.width, ori_size1.height, tempdst, 0);

I_ori is the mat  of the initial image read by opencv function, imread()

I transformed I_ori into a byte array I_Bytes with a function called matToBytes

I checked every input, the src is not NULL, the srcWidth and srcHeight are both multiple of 8, and the blurBorder is set to be 0, but the output still turned out to be NULL.

Is there anything that I am missing in this function?

Thank you in advance!

• Up0
  • Down0
jorgecr0
Posted: Wed, 2015-09-09 09:35

i have same problem here! BUMP

• Up0
  • Down0
jeff4s Moderator
Posted: Wed, 2015-09-09 11:05

I suppose you need to allocate memory for the output using fcvMemAlloc(), and please remember to free it with fcvMemFree() in the end.

Cheers,

-Jeff

• Up0
  • Down0
jorgecr0
Posted: Wed, 2015-09-09 12:38

yes i see from another post, sorry for my bad search, thanks jeff!

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.