Forums - fcvExtractHOGu16() not present in the fastcv.h file of version 1-7-0

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
fcvExtractHOGu16() not present in the fastcv.h file of version 1-7-0
ariel.benitah
Posted: Wed, 2015-08-05 06:39

Hi,

I've downloaded the newer FastCV v1-7-0 (windows installer) in order to start working with the procedure fcvExtractHOGu16(). but it appears that this particular procedure is not present in the file fastcv.h! How can I fix this problem? thanks.

Ariel

• Up0
  • Down0
ronaldk
Posted: Wed, 2015-08-05 16:48

Hi Ariel,

fcvExtractHOGu16 is still under development and it's not intended for FastCV 1.7.0, that's the reason it's not at fastcv.h.

We will update the doxygen to remove fcvExtractHOGu16 soon.

Thanks.

• Up0
  • Down0
ariel.benitah
Posted: Wed, 2015-08-05 23:23

Hi,

thanks for your quick answer. Can you tell me however, an estimated date for the release of this procedure - a couple of months, a year? 

thanks for your help.

Ariel

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.