Forums - How to obtain the old version of SNPE (can be used on SA8155)

1 post / 0 new
How to obtain the old version of SNPE (can be used on SA8155)
zhoubobo18
Posted: Mon, 2024-03-11 23:07

I used the SA8155 DSP for quantized model inference. The version of SNPE I use is 2.15.4.231013. During the inference process, I encountered the following error message:

DspTransport.createUnsignedPD unsigned PD or DSPRPC_GET_DSP_INFO not supported by DSP DspTransport.createUnsignedPD failed, 0x00000003 IDspTransport: Unknown rpc status 0x00000003 DspTransport failed,cannot open session, error 0xffffffff DspTransport.createUnsignedPD unsigned PD or DSPRPC_GET_DSP_INFO not supported by DSP DspTransport.createUnsignedPD failed, 0x00000003 IDspTransport: Unknown rpc status 0x00000003 DspTransport failed,cannot open session, error 0xffffffff Error while building SNPE object

By checking the forum information, I learned that SA8155 only supports SNPE version 1.6 and below?
But I can not find the older version SNPE on quclaomm official website(https://qpm.qualcomm.com/#/main/tools/details/qualcomm_neural_processing...),
I want to know how and where to get the old SNPE version available on the SA8155 chip?
  • Up0
  • Down0

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.