Forums - Compile libEGL from source

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Compile libEGL from source
pelzigeeierploppen
Posted: Fri, 2022-09-02 03:42

Hey,

i want to compile libEGL and libGLESv2 from source, that's how i stumbled over here, but the sdk just seems to have precompiled ones.

Is there a way to compile these libs from source ?

Reason:

I'm working on a snapgragon 821 & adreno 530 Gpu project with yocto, wich only has 32-Bit precompiled sdk libs and old compiler.

So i'm trying to move to musl-libc and newer gcc, for that i need these libs inlcuding opencl compiled with musl-libc. Help would be appreciated.

• Up0
  • Down0
DuBo
Posted: Fri, 2022-09-02 08:20

libEGL and libGLESv2 are complied from android source code, so do you have a android source code tree and build enviroment?

Thanks
Bob Du

• Up0
  • Down0
pelzigeeierploppen
Posted: Sat, 2022-09-03 00:35

No i don't. i'm not really familiar with system image build. I didn't build the system image myself, but the build is publicly available. They have a docker image for the system image build, but i haven't found anything there regarding to libEGL and libGLESv2. The Devs told me it's part of the system image build, so i was looking for something where i can compile these libs independent from the system image.

• Up0
  • Down0
DuBo
Posted: Tue, 2022-11-29 23:08

Dear Customer

Yes, libEGL and libGLESv2 are parts of system image, they are build when system image is building.

Thanks

Bob Du

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.