Forums - Poor performance in few apps with Adreno?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Poor performance in few apps with Adreno?
twitchtrickforpubg
Posted: Wed, 2021-02-03 06:58

Hi everyone! I dont know where i should ask about this so i'll try there.

In few apps (like games) my GPU isn`t 100% loaded. CPU usage cant reach 80%.

Example: GTA:SA, Minecraft, Half-Life 2

Example of 100% GPU usage: PUBG, Any Benchmark apps

Maybe you can help me atleast define the problem?

My GPU is Adreno 630 (Snapdragon 845). Max. GPU freq is 710 Mhz (or even 835 Mhz, no matter). In apps listed above it's freq at 414 Mhz (or lower), usage for that frequency at 80%, so total usage ~50%.

• Up0
  • Down0
alis.auxbpn53
Posted: Mon, 2022-08-29 04:23

This is completely misleading however, because users don't care how fast the device performs at an artificial level; they care about how it will actually work at real world tasks. The Note 4, just like Motorola's Droid Turbo, Nexus 6 every other Adreno 420-powered Android flagship with 2560x1440 graphics, doesn't have the horsepower to pull its own weight.

https://www.partycityfeedback.net/

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.