Forums - Can't Download Adreno GPU SDK

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Can't Download Adreno GPU SDK
simonsomers
Posted: Tue, 2020-04-21 11:21

Hello support team,

I can't download niether the Adreno GPU SDK nor the Adreno SDK for OpenCl.
After licence agreement, the site will be reloaded and the download never starts.

Please update the links with actual working ones asap.

Cheers,

Simon

• Up0
  • Down0
jddennis
Posted: Tue, 2020-04-21 15:05
I don't know what time you were trying to download, but earlier today our license agreement portion was down for about an hour or so. Can you try refreshing your browser and trying the download again? You may need to clear your cache, and agree to the license agreement again. I just tested it and it worked okay for me.
  • Up0
  • Down0
shassen
Posted: Wed, 2020-07-29 08:15

This issue also affects me, tried clearing the cache, incognito/regular browsing, and different browsers. I accept the terms, wait for the file to download, and am brought back to it's License Agreement page.

• Up0
  • Down0
jddennis
Posted: Wed, 2020-07-29 08:31
I just tested the download again - both the Adreno SDK and OpenCL - using a non-admin account, and the download worked fine. So it's not clear to me what the issue is.
  • Up0
  • Down0
shassen
Posted: Wed, 2020-07-29 13:36

Able to download the files now. Appreciate the support I got from QDN via email. 

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.