Forums - Vulkan Input Attachments not working

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Vulkan Input Attachments not working
MWellings
Posted: Wed, 2016-08-03 01:38
I am trying to use input attachments to perform depth peeling however I cannot create a pipeline with a shader that uses then. When I call vkCreateGraphicsPipelines it returns VK_INCOMPLETE and sets the pipeline handle to null.

This code works on my desktop GPUs and another company's mobile GPU. It also does not produce any relevant validation errors.
Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong? Does the Adreno driver support input attachments?
  • Up0
  • Down0
MWellings
Posted: Sun, 2016-11-13 07:01

This now works with the latest Adreno driver on the Nexus 5x. Thanks for the fix.

• Up0
  • Down0
manhnt.9
Posted: Wed, 2018-11-28 23:02

Sorry I have to post here since I can't make new post on the forums. I also don't know how do I register to post.

My GPU Adreno 5.5 (Android 8.1, Vulkan 1.0.61) of Nokia 5 is not clearing depth attachment.

Here is my API trace, captured by RenderDoc: https://github.com/GPUOpen-LibrariesAndSDKs/V-EZ/pull/57#issuecomment-44...

Could you give me some directions to investigate this more?

I think this may be a driver bug.

• Up0
  • Down0
manhnt.9
Posted: Wed, 2018-11-28 23:04

I mean Adreno 505, not 5.5.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.