Forums - Unity App Won't Become Available

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Unity App Won't Become Available
up709169
Posted: Tue, 2017-03-14 15:28

I've got my hands on a Samsung Galaxy S4 as it has a snapdragon chipset and a Adreno GPU system,

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9505_galaxy_s4-5371.php

I'm running into the same issue of "ADB: found a device, but no adreno Profiler-enabled app. vrify your app is running and entwork privileges have been enabled in the APK manifest."

SDB: sdb (Samsung Debug Bridge was not found in the system pathh, add location of the sdb to your system path and restart Adreno Profiler to connect to a tizen device" < no idea what this means.

I have made sure network priviliges are enabled

<uses-feature android:glEsVersion="0x00020000" />
  <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />
  <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" android:maxSdkVersion="18" />
  <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" android:maxSdkVersion="18" />

What is the problem? is the device too old?
  • Up0
  • Down0
Carlos Dominguez Moderator
Posted: Wed, 2017-03-15 14:53

Your setup looks good and the app should be detected, can you please verify that you are launching your application after you open Adreno Profiler? Adreno Profiler needs to bootstrap profiling logic on initialization. If your application was running already please make sure you force close it and reopen after Adreno Profiler starts as it can get pushed to background but not necessarily close.

• Up0
  • Down0
up709169
Posted: Thu, 2017-03-16 15:27

Hey this worked thanks!

But now my issue is only FPS metric works, when i try add another it freezes

https://gyazo.com/4253650aed1690f22b7acf3d600d73ab

why would this happen?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.