Forums - Scrubber DX not working.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Scrubber DX not working.
alexk3932
Posted: Wed, 2015-08-19 22:32

I'm trying to follow this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38BVwlkfGZE

After succesfully connecting to the device (Kindle Fire HDX 8.9'') and pressing "Scrubber DX", frame doesn't get captured. Are there any other steps involved? Also, do you have a tutorial at higher resolution? Thanks!

• Up0
  • Down0
mhfeldma Moderator
Posted: Thu, 2015-08-20 07:11

Sorry you're having troubles with using the Adreno Profiler

1) Can you let us know which build/date is installed on the HDX?

2) Have you tried any other Android device?

3) Which application are you running?  It is likely that the app may be using GL instead of DX and thus using the Scubber GL to capture a frame would be more appropriate

Unfortunately this is the only version of the tutorial we have available..

• Up0
  • Down0
alexk3932
Posted: Thu, 2015-08-20 12:58

Thank you for the quick response.

1) It's a standard Fire OS 4.5.5

2) Tried with Samsung Galaxy 2, but couldn't connect. (Can I attach a screenshot to this message?)

3) I'm running a Unity app that I'm developing. I tried GL, CL and DX. Nothing worked.

Thanks,

Alex.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.