Forums - Suggestions about 3d audio

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Suggestions about 3d audio
freeappdownloadhub
Posted: Tue, 2021-01-12 04:01

Hello guys

It looks like Plugin Alliance just released their version of a 3d binaural spatialization plugin called dearVR. With products on the market like Spatial Audio Designer, Waves Nx, Facebook's Free 3d audio workstation, etc. i used to be wondering if anyone on KVR could share their experiences, preferences, and any insights they need into 3d audio production, including which of those tools (or others) they find the simplest and what phasing situations one should expect to seek out with 3d spatialization, and maybe what tools are available to affect any of these phasing issues.  

Plz guide me. I will be very thankful. Waiting for response

Thanks in advance!

• Up0
  • Down0
freeappdownloadhub
Posted: Tue, 2021-01-12 04:13

Happy to see u here

• Up0
  • Down0
Pierce_1
Posted: Tue, 2021-01-12 05:44

I am also curious about this - the plugin from Qualcomm to Unity I heard was being discontinued?!  Upsetting to say the least, if I'm being frank.  Hopefully they can bring support for it back

• Up0
  • Down0
pigmatool1
Posted: Sat, 2022-08-27 04:12

I myself am interested in the topic too. Sad to see no suggestions still. Anyone got any?

• Up0
  • Down0
mado.jessu
Posted: Tue, 2023-08-01 12:40
Re: Suggestions about 3d audio
  • Up0
  • Down0
Sjessus60
Posted: Tue, 2023-08-01 12:49
  • Up0
  • Down0
Sebastien
Posted: Tue, 2023-08-01 12:53
  • Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.