Forums - Fix your Web Server Distribution

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fix your Web Server Distribution
Cat4D
Posted: Wed, 2013-10-30 13:36

Your https://developer.qualcomm.com/mobile-development/performance-tools/snap...

file distribution is at less than 1kbps and has timed out 8 .. no now 9 times.

This is about the same QOS as your chips and other products!

Why have you not yet put the compiler in an APK? Missed something?

• Up0
  • Down0
jake.weinstein
Posted: Tue, 2016-08-23 13:21

Hello there.  I believe that you are a bit confused on the functionality of the LLVM compiler.  This toolchain compiles native code (C/C++) for Android applications.  It is not itself an Android application (APK).  While it is used to improve performance of Android libraries and applications, the compiler itself requires a desktop environment (Windows/Linux), as is standard with other compilers.

Please let me know if you would still like to access the compiler and I can try to help you diagnose the download issue.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.