Forums - File not found.

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
File not found.
manjunath1984.bhat
Posted: Thu, 2013-07-18 07:21

Hi,

I am running the Calculator example on the Qualcomm 8974 board.

I am able to run locally on ARM but running on the board is failing because of file adsprpcd is missing from the folder /system/bin/adsprpcd.

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Manjunath Bhat

• Up0
  • Down0
tobias.schneider-a7a
Posted: Fri, 2013-11-22 04:38

Hi,

I encountered a similar problem.

How did you solve yours?

• Up0
  • Down0
Re: File not found. Best Answer
jorgose
Posted: Mon, 2013-12-09 06:24

hi,

have you pushed the adsp image to the device? if you already have another advice would be to take a look at the calculator_walktrough script, there are slight differences between the script and the documentation. In the script the ADSP_LIBRARY_PATH is being set before running the example.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.