Forums - Not able to run code on QDSP

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Not able to run code on QDSP
manjunath1984.bhat
Posted: Wed, 2013-07-10 06:22

Hello

I have installed Hexagon SDK 0.1.9. I am trying to compile the calculator example and want to run the code on the QDSP. I was able to comple the code. In the section "Testing" of help manual below statement is mentioned. Could you please give more details on how I can re-compile the QDSP image? And also where do I get these image

---->

When the Hexagon aDSP loads the shared object it checks the contents against a previously generated hash. Everytime libcalculator_skel.so is modified the Hexagon aDSP's hash must be re-generated. To do this:

• copy libcalculator_skel.so into <image_dir>/adsp_proc/platform/media directory of the Hexagon aDSP image

• rebuild the Hexagon aDSP image

• <----

I infact skipped this step and tried to run the calculator example on board (8074), I received this message

src/calculator.c:52: main: assertion "0 == calculator_sum(test, num, &result)" failed

Could any one help on this?

Regards,

Manjunath.

• Up0
  • Down0
brianp
Posted: Tue, 2015-05-12 14:56

If you are still running into issues, please let us know and we can push our latest version 2.0 of the SDK.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.