Forums - non-system libraries in linker flags: -lfastcv

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
non-system libraries in linker flags: -lfastcv
Scorpio_Day
Posted: Thu, 2013-11-07 01:48

Does anyone know how to fix this warning? I got the following messages when I compile the samples in fastcv.

C:\\Android\\android-ndk-r9b\\ndk-build.cmd" all 
Android NDK: WARNING:jni/Android.mk:fastcvsample: non-system libraries in linker flags: -lfastcv    
Android NDK:     This is likely to result in incorrect builds. Try using LOCAL_STATIC_LIBRARIES    
Android NDK:     or LOCAL_SHARED_LIBRARIES instead to list the library dependencies of the    
Android NDK:     current module    

I followed the FastCV_Getting_Started_Guide but I cannot get the apk file.
My environment is Windows7 64bit.

Thank you.

• Up0
  • Down0
ronaldk
Posted: Thu, 2013-11-07 09:38

You might forgot to copy lib/libfastcv.a to your ndk lib directory (e.g <Android-NDK-Root/platforms/<Android API>/arch-arm/usr/lib)

• Up0
  • Down0
Scorpio_Day
Posted: Thu, 2013-11-07 18:56

Hi, I did copy it to the relevant directory, like android-ndk-r9b\platforms\android-16\arch-arm\usr\lib. But the warning still occurs.

• Up0
  • Down0
Scorpio_Day
Posted: Thu, 2013-11-07 19:00

Does the waining say the library cannot be found and linked?

• Up0
  • Down0
jean.bort
Posted: Fri, 2013-12-06 00:09

I have the same problem and I have this problem : "Invalid arguments ' Candidates are: void * memcpy(void *, const void *, ?) '"

• Up0
  • Down0
ronaldk
Posted: Fri, 2013-12-06 12:10

Hi Scorpio_Day,

Is there any error besides the warning?

If the compilation seems okay, but you can't find APK, you might want to try to do below steps

1. Make sure your device connected to your PC and PC can detect your Android device (adb devices)

2. Right click at the project

3. Run as Android Application

Once you did this, the APK might be built under bin\.

Hi Jean.Bort,

You might want to try the suggestion at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19534197/android-ndk-development-issu... for your problem.

• Up0
  • Down0
ronaldk
Posted: Fri, 2013-12-06 12:10

Hi Scorpio_Day,

Is there any error besides the warning?

If the compilation seems okay, but you can't find APK, you might want to try to do below steps

1. Make sure your device connected to your PC and PC can detect your Android device (adb devices)

2. Right click at the project

3. Run as Android Application

Once you did this, the APK might be built under bin\.

Hi Jean.Bort,

You might want to try the suggestion at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19534197/android-ndk-development-issu... for your problem.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.