Forums - [Compile Error]Error invoking execvp: No such file or directory

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
[Compile Error]Error invoking execvp: No such file or directory
wenguang.qiu
Posted: Mon, 2015-02-16 21:20

After I installed Hexgagon SDK and tried to compile the test code, I found Below error:

====================================

11:41:51 **** Incremental Build of configuration Debug for project test1 ****

Info: Internal Builder is used for build
qdsp6-g++ -mv5 -D__FILENAME__=__FILE__ -IC:/Qualcomm/Hexagon_SDK/1.2.2/lib/common/qurt/core/api/kernel/qurt -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -o "src\\test1.o" "..\\src\\test1.cpp" 
Error invoking execvp: No such file or directory

11:41:53 Build Finished (took 1s.194ms)
====================================

Does anyone face the similiar issue?
  • Up0
  • Down0
wenguang.qiu
Posted: Mon, 2015-02-16 23:42

I have fixed this issue after reinstalling the Hexagon Tool offline..

• Up0
  • Down0
kishore.dasari
Posted: Wed, 2016-02-17 05:34

Hi,

We too get the same build erros ? can you please suggest how to install offline ? Do we have seperate installer for SDK to install offline ? Any help here will be appricated. 

Best regards,

Kishore. 

• Up0
  • Down0
wenguang.qiu
Posted: Wed, 2016-02-17 19:12

Hi, Kishore,

Finally I found the download address of Hexagon SDK plugins for offline installation.

https://www.codeaurora.org/patches/quic/hexagon/5.0.14/

Plz try offline installation again.

Thank you.

• Up0
  • Down0
kishore.dasari
Posted: Thu, 2016-02-25 06:18

Hi  Wenguang,

Thank you for the help, now we can build the example projects using the Hexagon DSP SDK Tool chain.  

Now we would like to create the audio topology and get register to Elite framework so that we can test that from the application running on the Snapdragon boards. We are using the Snapdragon 810 board from the intrinsic guys .  To test our custom audio processing ,  it seems we need the tool QACT ? These tools  are not present in the SDK tools folder, can you please let us know how to get these tools so that we can test our audio application on the Snapdragon( Hexagon DSP) ? 

Best regards,

Kishore. 

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.