Forums - profiling an api

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
profiling an api
phalgunb
Posted: Thu, 2014-10-16 02:09

hi

I am working with speech codec and i have the source code needed for it. But as i can see in downscaleby2 example there are symbol files,c0-sim files and configuration files for profiling. how do i create these files for my particular speech codec.

thanks in advance

• Up0
  • Down0
Re: profiling an api Best Answer
hkhan
Posted: Thu, 2014-10-16 22:47

Hi,

Please refer to 'Profiling the project' sectin in SDK @ 'C:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\1.2.1\docs\downscale.html'.

This has different options to profile a project. Each simulation run also produces profiling information using 'hexagon-sim'.

Also, please refer to 'Simulator User Guide' for further details  @ 'C:\Qualcomm\Hexagon_SDK\1.2.1\docs\hexagon_tools.html'.

You can also clone the same downscaleBy2 project, profiling files included, and replace the algorithm with your speech codec.

Thanks,

Haseeb

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.