Forums - Run time increase during testing on MDP810

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Run time increase during testing on MDP810
h.rubaiyat
Posted: Thu, 2015-05-21 22:18

Dear concerns,

I have tested several application based on Hexagon DSP in the hexagon simulator succesfully. Now I am trying to test those in MDP810 device. I have successfully deployed and run the example downscaleBy2 in the device. But the problem is in time consumption. DSP is boosted for 800MHz. In the hexagon simulator, it takes around 19965 microseconds (Pcycles: 15972183). But while running in the MDP810 device the time shows 160192 microseconds, which is about 8 times greater. I can't find what is the problem here. Any suggestions?

For note, effect of data fetching from cache is handled in this example, so it should not be the prime cause here.

Thanks in advance for your suggestion.

BR//

h.rubaiyat

• Up0
  • Down0
bidyut.koch
Posted: Fri, 2018-10-26 02:39

Hi h.rubaiyat, I am not sure about the exact issue but you may reach to some third party software testing firm

Regards,

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.