Forums - FastCV problem in IDE

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
FastCV problem in IDE
h.rubaiyat
Posted: Mon, 2015-01-19 20:21

I have built the examples cornerApp and DownscaleBy2 using make file from command line. I also can make my own project that uses fastCV or DspCV library from commandline. But I want to build those project using Hexagon IDE (Eclipse). I can't.

I added all the libraries from the makefile. But still there are some undefined references. Such as:

'HAP_debug', 'HAP_perf_get_pcycles', 'qurt_anysignal_set', 'qurt_thread_get_id' etc.

What is the solution and procedure for building a project in IDE that uses FasCV/DspCV library.

Thanks

Hasnat

• Up0
  • Down0
Re: FastCV problem in IDE Best Answer
harshap
Posted: Fri, 2015-01-23 01:18

Hi Hasnat,

In order to run the cornerApp and DownscaleBy2 you need to add the required include paths, libraries. If you have done that and still see undefined references errors in editor (like for symbol HAP_debug), you can ignore them and try to build it. You can verify if the build has succeded or not by looking at the Console.

Thanks,

Harsha P

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.