Forums - Customize the audio path during regular calls

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Customize the audio path during regular calls
nur
Posted: Sun, 2014-05-04 00:11

I would like to customize the standard audio path  * DURING REGULAR AUDIO CALLS *  by inserting a special NR filter to the audio path. The new audio path should look something like:

1. For outgoing audio:  Microphone(s) -> Existing AEC/NR -> * Special NR filter * -> CODEC

2. For incoming audio: CODEC -> * Special NR filter * -> Speakers

Is this task doable by the SDK ?  I would appreciate any comment on both the suggest architecture and the APIs that I should be looking at.

A follow-up question: can the special NR filter be executed on the ARM CPU or does it have to be on the DSP ?

• Up0
  • Down0
nur
Posted: Wed, 2014-05-07 02:29

Anyone?  Any feedback would be appreciated.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.