Adreno for Ubuntu graphics driver download is broken
rtfss1
Posted: Wed, 2014-10-15 15:50

Title says it all..

• Up0
  • Down0
Admin User
Posted: Wed, 2014-10-15 16:26

Hi - what do you see when you attempt to download the driver? I've tested the link (https://developer.qualcomm.com/download/adreno-ubuntu.tar.gz) and have been able to download successfully. 

• Up0
  • Down0
ganggangstyle
Profile picture
Posted: Sun, 2015-01-25 22:14
I can not download this file .

link:

https://developer.qualcomm.com/download/adreno-ubuntu.tar.gz

It told me this,how shoud i do ?

ps:I have login with my account yet .

Access restricted

Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. requires you to have a validated account to access this area.

• Up0
  • Down0
jhicks Moderator
Posted: Mon, 2015-01-26 09:51

Unfortunately, we've had to temporarily withdraw the Ubuntu driver download. We are planning on restoring it in the near future, with updates to make it compatible with the latest Linaro Ubuntu releases.

• Up0
  • Down0
ganggangstyle
Profile picture
Posted: Mon, 2015-01-26 19:28

Thank you for reply,

Could I ask you ,  do you have the timeline for this?

• Up0
  • Down0
jhicks Moderator
Posted: Tue, 2015-01-27 07:40

Sorry, but I don't have any specifics to share at this time.

• Up0
  • Down0
Procoller
Profile picture
Posted: Mon, 2015-06-29 22:15

Hello All,

Is there any progress on driver of Adreno for Ubuntu Linux..?? I want to develope some applications on Linux with adreno 320 GPU. I am new to this Qualcomm based developement. 

Thanks in advance..!!!

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.