Forums - Adreno Profiler and Galaxy S4 (9505)

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Adreno Profiler and Galaxy S4 (9505)
h_karthik
Posted: Fri, 2013-06-28 05:20

Hi,

I am trying to use the Adreno Profiler (v3.4) with the Galaxy S4 stock rom. Is this supposed to work? Do I need different drivers? I am getting an error that states the following (The application has INTERNET permissions and works with other profilers (from NVIDIA for instance))

Warning: ADB found a device, but no Adreno Profiler enabled Application can be found. 

Details:

Build number: JDQ39.I9505XXUAMDM

Android version: 4.2.2

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Karthik

• Up0
  • Down0
Dave Astle
Profile picture
Posted: Wed, 2013-07-03 13:43

There's another thread about this, but no, Profiler will not work with the commercial build on the SGS4 currently. It should be fixed with the next OTA update.

• Up0
  • Down0
h_karthik
Posted: Wed, 2013-07-03 14:52

Thanks for the info. I have been following the other thread also.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.