Forums - [Solved] Platform stops working

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
[Solved] Platform stops working
charles.garibal
Posted: Thu, 2023-04-27 03:09

Hi,

I successfully managed to flash an image on the RB5 platform (QRB5165.LU2.0_20230401.2242_debug, Ubuntu 20.04) with SDK manager 3.2.0, I was able to use it for a day, configuring wifi/ethernet network to use ssh, install third parties and compile my own OpenCL programs. During thoses steps I had to reboot the card (with adb reboot command) and everything works as expected, green light turn off then on and both methods between pressing the F_DL button + plug USB or ssh connection was enough to access to the board again.

I didn't turn off the board and when I arrived today the green LED light turned off and I was not able to connect to the card again. I only see the device listed with 'lsusb', the state is the same as it was not flashed yet.

Do someone had this problem already ? Am I missing something ? Can I recover a nice state ? Can I expect to let the device turned on whithout having troubles ?

Have a nice day,
Charles.

• Up0
  • Down0
charles.garibal
Posted: Thu, 2023-04-27 06:53

I'm dumb there was no issue, I got tricked by my alimentation. Just in case, the board is self powered for some things as for example establishing usb connection (at least lsusb can show your device even if the board is not powered).

• Up0
  • Down0
khaledsaad51
Posted: Fri, 2024-05-03 03:30

Hi i flashed the same version to my rb5 but since then i dont get an output image when i connect the rb5 only to the hdmi.
Do you have any tips

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.