Forums - Snapdragon GPU profiler on RB5

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Snapdragon GPU profiler on RB5
dan.franke
Posted: Tue, 2022-10-04 13:06

Does the Snapdragon Profiler work for the GPU on the RB5.  I can connect the Snapdragon profiler up and look at CPU usage but I don't seem to be able to get any information about the GPU.  Is there something special I need to do to the application such that the profiler knows that there is GPU usage in the process?

• Up0
  • Down0
wofvh
Posted: Mon, 2023-02-13 18:02

i also want to know how can i use RB5 adreno GPU with python ???  what do i need what should i do ? 

• Up0
  • Down0
edson.murillo
Posted: Wed, 2024-01-10 13:31

Hello dan.franke, Snapdragon Profiler is a tool developed for Android. Since the RB5 is Ubuntu Linux, the profiler doesn't have all its functionalities available. We wrote a wiki on how to profile the GPU on the Qualcomm Robotics RB5 and some examples. Please check the wiki in the following link for more information.

Best Regards,

Edson Murillo
Embedded SW Engineer at RidgeRun
Contact us: [email protected]
  • Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.