Forums - RDB5 DK fails during flashing

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
RDB5 DK fails during flashing
angel.lopez
Posted: Mon, 2022-06-20 13:15

Hi,

I have a RDB development kit and I'm trying to flash using Ubuntu 18.04 from a elitebookt 840 G5. I'm having problem during flashing of the RB5, I get the following error during flashing:
ERROR: Timeout - no response trying to read from target
INFO: Didn't get any data from USB, sleeping for 1ms and trying again NumTries=1 of 10

I also looked at the messages a I see failures when connecting the usb-c to the RDB:
[ 1628.426429] usb 2-2: Enable of device-initiated U1 failed.
[ 1628.427124] usb 2-2: Enable of device-initiated U2 failed.

Any recommendation on trying to get around this issue?

Thank.

Angel

• Up0
  • Down0
angel.lopez
Posted: Wed, 2022-06-22 08:11

Hi,

I failed to disable the modem manager prior to falshing (sudo systemctl stop ModemManager). Doing so enabled the flasing process.

Thank you.

Regards,

Angel

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.