3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Camera compile
marko.milosevic
Posted: Thu, 2022-06-09 02:30

Hello, 

I get following error when i run make on the rb5

#################################
g++  -I. -I/usr/src/qrb5165-linux-headers-4.19/usr/include -I/usr/include/qrb5165 -c CameraHAL3Main.cpp  -o CameraHAL3Main.o
In file included from CameraHAL3Main.cpp:15:0:
CameraHAL3Config.h:10:10: fatal error: camera/CameraMetadata.h: No such file or directory
 #include <camera/CameraMetadata.h>
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
Makefile:29: recipe for target 'CameraHAL3Main.o' failed
make: *** [CameraHAL3Main.o] Error 1
######################################################
Where can i get the libraries needed for compilati? I did run 'create_so_link.sh'
  • Up0
  • Down0
hs.chaya
Posted: Wed, 2022-06-15 02:46

Hi,

Check below link there they given link to download camera hal3 sample code and how to compile and run it on RB5 board

https://github.com/quic/sample-apps-for-Qualcomm-Robotics-RB5-platform/t...

• Up0
  • Down0
marko.milosevic
Posted: Thu, 2022-06-16 00:49

That doesn't work...

RB5 is missing headers, I need a download button for them

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.