Forums - Urgent!! Need a support about playing sound on RB5

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Urgent!! Need a support about playing sound on RB5
luan.dduy
Posted: Sat, 2022-01-22 08:52

Hi team,

I really really need a support!!!

I'm working on RB5 kit, OS linaro debian (http://releases.linaro.org/96boards/rb5/linaro/debian/21.12/)

Audio is working on usb speaker but others are not working(build-in speaker, 2x speaker attached in RB5 box, bluetooth headphone)

How can I solve it? Any document about how to use audio on RB5, Any document about how to use 2x speaker attached in RB5 box.

The below image is how I plug-in it, is it ok? 

• Up0
  • Down0
mita.rathod
Posted: Wed, 2022-02-09 10:40

Confirmed with internal team, we only support LE and LU build, which support audio.
If you are using OS linaro debian , please contact to linaro.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.