Forums - RB5 not powering on

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
RB5 not powering on
karan
Posted: Fri, 2021-09-24 10:47

I've connected the RB5 to its power supply and when I click the power button, nothing happens. No LED's turn on and my computer doesn't recognize anythong connected. I've tried the force USB boot, but nothing happens.

Am I doing something wrong or is there something else I should be doing?

• Up0
  • Down0
mita.rathod
Posted: Fri, 2021-09-24 10:58

Hello customer,
RB5 does not have firmware from factory. please download SDK from https://www.thundercomm.com/app_en/product/1590131656070623?index=1&categoryId=category0&tabIndex=1 and follow user guide to flash the firmware
any question let me know

Regards 

• Up0
  • Down0
rsmith
Posted: Sat, 2022-06-25 23:50

Did you ever get this sorted? I am having the same issue. I have downloaded all the latest SDK. The problem is the RB5 is just not powering up our appearing on the USB bus. Why would qualcomm ship this without any basic firmware to even light up some LED's? I am beginning to think I was shipped a bad board?

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.