Forums - Driver Crashing Windows 10

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Driver Crashing Windows 10
ibraheemalayan
Posted: Tue, 2023-02-07 11:06

I got a Laptop (Vostro 15 3000) from a friend with blue screen error (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) at boot, after some debuggin it turned out that when disabling the "Qualcomm QCA9377 802.11ac Wireless Adapter" device in the Windows device manager, the computer boots normally.

The device driver is updated to the latest version ( 12.0.0.1118 ) and windws 21H2 (OS Build 19044.2364)

I'd like to ask what if there are any log files or system dumps I can refer to or upload here to debug the issue in depth. Or is it possibly a hardware issue.

• Up0
  • Down0
ibraheemalayan
Posted: Wed, 2023-02-08 02:11

Updated to windows 11 and now its working fine.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.