Forums - QCA 6174A support using LE.A v2 driver

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
QCA 6174A support using LE.A v2 driver
Geetarman
Profile picture
Posted: Tue, 2018-08-28 11:22

I wanted to understand how I can support the PCIe 6174A chip. When I search QDN it directs me to the QCA9377A page and references the AIO driver porting guide for both the 9377 and 6174A (x86 Linux).

My understanding is though the 9377 LE.A v2 driver on the forum only supports 9377 SDIO. Can you confirm this is the case and let me know where I can get access to a driver for the 6174A?

Andy

• Up0
  • Down0
ddeepakk Moderator
Posted: Tue, 2018-08-28 20:05

Hi Andrew,

Yes, we are supporting only QCA9377 on this forum currently. For QCA6174A, you may want to use the open-source ath10k driver, if you are looking for source code. For closed-source driver, you either need to have a contract with Qualcomm or approach an ADC of Qualcomm for that.

Thanks for pointing the typo in doc. We'll get QCA6174A removed from it to avoid confusions.

Regards,
Deepak

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.