Forums - QCA8334

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
QCA8334
minelirex
Posted: Sat, 2020-10-31 20:16
Hello, I know that maybe not on the topic, but I can't find the full technical documentation of the QCA8334 switch anywhere, 
someone knows where to look for information or someone has already used it and knows where to look.
The technical documentation describes the possibility of configuring the system via uart.
I don't know, but I guess it is solved by AT commands but I can't find this information anywhere, 
thank you in advance for your help
  • Up0
  • Down0
c_rpedad
Profile picture
Posted: Mon, 2020-11-09 14:01

Kindly refer to document Home Switch Software Development Kit User Guide 80-Y0619-7

Section 5. Shell  describes the SSDK includes a CLI-like switch shell to configure the switch on Linux,can be invoked it by executing the file ssdk_sh.

The document is not available on developer forum, the customer need to registed on createpoint.qti.qualcomm.com and request for support.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.