Forums - DTS for Wi-Fi and BLE coexistence

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
DTS for Wi-Fi and BLE coexistence
Dias
Posted: Wed, 2020-07-08 19:57
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this to ask you a question regarding DTS (Device Tree Source) for Wi-Fi and BLE coexistence.

I'm verifying the coexistence behavior on my host (IPQ807x) with BLE device via PTA (Packet Traffic Arbitration).

Could you please tell me why the QTZ_WLAN_ACTIVE (GRANT) pin on the host always outputs irregular high-low-high-low signals after running the wifitool commands listed below?

I expected that the pin will output high/low to deny/allow BLE device rather than irregular high-low-high-low signals.

Could you please correct me if DTS is incorrect?

Thanks a lot.

[wifitool commands]

wifitool ath1 coex_cfg 14 100000 60000

wifitool ath1 coex_cfg 17 0 1 0x28 0x12 2 0x80800505

wifitool ath1 coex_cfg 5 1

[PTA pin difinition on my host]

QTZ_PRIORITY (PRIORITY/GPIO64): PTA1_1

QTZ_WLAN_ACTIVE (GRANT/GPIO65): PTA1_2

QTZ_ACTIVE (REQUEST/GPOI66): PTA1_0

[qcom-ipq807x-hk07.dts]

&tlmm {
                        pinctrl-0 = <&btcoex_pins>;
                        pinctrl-names = "default";

btcoex_pins: btcoex_pins {
                                                mux_0 {
                                                                        pins = "gpio64";
                                                                        function = "pta1_1";
                                                                        drive-strength = <6>;
                                                                        bias-pull-down;
                                                };
                                                mux_1 {
                                                                        pins = "gpio65";
                                                                        function = "pta1_2";
                                                                        drive-strength = <6>;
                                                                        bias-pull-down;
                                                };
                                                mux_2 {
                                                                        pins = "gpio66";
                                                                        function = "pta1_0";
                                                                        drive-strength = <6>;
                                                                        bias-pull-down;
                                                };
};

[qcom-ipq807x-soc.dtsi]
wifi1: wifi1@c0000000 {
                        compatible = "qcom,cnss-qca8074v2", "qcom,ipq8074-wifi";

reg = <0xc000000 0x2000000>;

btcoex_support = <0x1>;

wlan_prio_gpio = <65>;

qcom,hw-mode-id = <1>;

}
  • Up0
  • Down0
Dias
Posted: Tue, 2020-07-14 23:10
We would be grateful for an early reply.
Thanks a lot.

Dias
  • Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.