Forums - QCLI_demo build fails

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
QCLI_demo build fails
adb
Posted: Mon, 2020-05-18 02:22

Hi

In order to build the demo for the QCA4020, I followed exactly the instructions given in this post: https://developer.qualcomm.com/project/qclidemo-w-qca4020-dev-kit

Building the QCLI_demo project in Eclipse fails with the following output on the console:

build.bat t 4020 cdb 2p0
                     Building QCA402X QCLI Application for v2 Chipset
                     RTOS             threadx
                     CHIPSET VARIANT  qca4020
Exporting Device config files....
GENERATING DEVCFG....
Building sbrk.c
Building qcli\qcli.c
Building qcli\qcli_util.c
Building qcli\pal.c
Building thread\thread_demo.c
Building zigbee\zigbee_demo.c
In file included from ..\..\src\zigbee\zigbee_demo.c:15:0:
..\..\src\zigbee\/zcl_demo.h:76:3: error: redefinition of typedef 'ZCL_Demo_Cluster_Info_t'
..\..\src\zigbee\/zcl_demo.h:27:40: note: previous declaration of 'ZCL_Demo_Cluster_Info_t' was here

Any ideas what is wrong?

• Up0
  • Down0
abhghos
Posted: Mon, 2020-05-18 23:44

Hi,

Could you please try to build this in the windows commnd line and see if the issue persisits?

C:\..\qca4020-or-3-2_qca_oem_sdk-cdb.git\target\quartz\demo\QCLI_demo\build\gcc>build.bat prepare 4020 cdb

C:\..\qca4020-or-3-2_qca_oem_sdk-cdb.git\target\quartz\demo\QCLI_demo\build\gcc>build.bat f 4020 cdb

I will advise you to follow the instructions in Dev Kit User Guide.

Regards,
Abhishek Ghosh
  • Up0
  • Down0
Re: QCLI_demo build fails Best Answer
adb
Posted: Tue, 2020-05-19 02:09

Meanwhile, I could solve the problem. In case someone encounters the same:

There was an older version of the ARM toolchain installed on my machine. Altough I installed the GNU Arm Embedded toolchain version 6.x the older version's entry in the path variable had a higher priority which caused the build script to use this version. The solution was to move the path variable entry of version 6 in front.

• Up0
  • Down0
or Register

Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. This site may also provide links or references to non-Qualcomm sites and resources. Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site.